Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Nake Truth

The naked body, your temple, your free moving self, whatever you call it, I know you've stood in the mirror countless times checking yourself out. Whether or not you were looking for flaws or perfection, you look none-the-less. I know I do. It's normal and even gives you a confidence boost that can last you almost all day. But guess what? You aren't the only one looking at that skin suit you wear everyday, others are too. At the mall. Work. Out to eat with your husband. Everyone you cross paths with is summing up your physique as either pleasing or an atrocity. This post today, isn't about you checking yourself out, or those once-overs people walking by give you, it is about those little photos that are taken by a web cam or standing in front of your mirror. Pictures people may ask for. Yes, you guessed it, today I am talking about NUDES. 

Like the fierce lioness you are, I too have stood in front of that mirror and computer in barely a thing, sometimes in nothing at all but my tattoos and piercings posing for some guy who begged me to send one. Well, truth be told, I have sent many, only to one person back in the day (who sadly isn't my husband) who was a bit irresponsible to say the least. The day of my wedding though, I got an email from a friend saying that they saw me, naked, and it wasn't on my Suicide Girls page. I was shocked and pissed to holy hell that everyone I knew had at that moment, the chance to see me in my rawest form.

As of late, the pictures have recently come back to the surface, making a grande appearance in a feed of other hoes from my home town, made it to first on the list even. Am I mad this time? No. Why am I not mad? Because it's my body. Though I am married, have a child and no longer lead the life of a bonefied  slut, I once was, and that body belonged to that wide-eyed, 18 year old woman.

Ladies, embrace the flesh. Take those pics if you must. Send them to every Tom, Dick, or Harry you meet, but if they get into the wrong hands, embrace it fully. Obviously, you are someone that people want to see. And honestly, who doesn't love the female body in all it's beauty? Because trust me, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment