Friday, April 18, 2014

I'm the reformed slut.

An Introduction Of Me

Once upon a time there was a girl who had a perfect life and never had a care in the world... HA. If you believe that, there is something seriously wrong with you. My life is full of ups, downs, mistakes and regrets that I could bore you with for years to come if you had the time to read it all. But alas! you would die of old age before I was even through with the first chapter. 

As you can see, the name of this collection of my thoughts is The Reformed Slut, there is a reason for that, it is because I once was a huge SLUT. Oh gosh, can it really be? Yes. Boys were chasing the easy to open short blonde haired, blue eyed girl, and shocker, I would let them in and almost directly after, I would be onto my next prey. I was a heart breaker and I have no shame in that. Now, why is it that I turned away from my slutty ways? Have I turned to a prude? Oh, no, honey, love changes everything, now instead of looking for the next victim, I am now forever able to chase the same tail and have the SAME penis for the rest of my life. You think a man's sex drive is through the roof? Try having a new born in the house, and then tell me how much sex you really get? Almost close to none right? WRONG. I can't imagine a life without sex. I get home from work at almost midnight and if I am in the mood, you bet your bottom dollar I am going to get it in. 

Hey, I am still a slut deep down, and I am totally buying into this whole same man for life thing, but being domesticated instead of going out and having the adventure of taking in a penis of epic proportions, I am here, writing this, while the husband (let's call him C) is snoring loud enough that I can hear him 2 rooms away. 

 I have a nursing degree, but I work at a pizza place, makes a whole lot of sense doesn't it? It really does when you factor in that I am married to a soldier and moving to Germany before this year is up. I hope you enjoy my ramblings and rants and raves as I will continue to annoy you with them till the end of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment